Am I weird ?
We become close to friends,neighours,teachers and develop attachment with them.
But I become close to things..
I remember a refrigerator while I was young.It stood small,red in colour in our dining room.It was shiny and beautiful.I admired it . My mom used to clean the fridge every week and I loved to help her in the process.I loved the fridge so much that I took an initiative to clean it every few days...and fell in love with it.
When we moved from Chennai, my father gave away that to someone.
I cried...
It has a part of mine..
My father's bajaj scooter...
It was brown in colour.I called it "Super".It was Bajaj Super.I remember my father driving me around on it.I used to stand on the front space of the scooter and gradually my sister occupied that while I was settled on the back seat.The back seat was oval in shape and hard. I loved to take rides on it and pride it to be mine.
I had to part with it when my father sold the scooter for the new one.
I cried..
It has a part of mine
The house in Chennai...
I have lived 10 years of my life there.I loved every part of it.I loved the balcony especially, where my friend Bhava and I used to chat and study.I could see my friends on the road from my balcony.I loved the terrace where we played cards,business and shuttle.It was my dream home.I had to part with my home when leaving Chennai.
I cried...
It has a part of mine...

I still dream of my fridge,my dad's scooter and my home.My dreams revolve around those things.
Weird..huh!
Now I have become attached to this.
This is a part of me. :) and am lovin' it!


2 comments:
I cried when my parents gave away my cycle. It was a BSA Street Cat and I absolutely adored it. It didn't matter that they gave it away after about 10 years of buying it ;-)
I am very possessive of my dolls and stufed toys. Thats why mom hasn't dared to ask me to give them away yet ;-) :-D
BTW I have tagged you. Hope you don't mind. Check out this.
Post a Comment