Friday, September 09, 2005

Gori next car

Yesterday K and I were driving to hollywood in the evening.Hollywood rentals is 3 miles away from our place but we have to pass many signals which takes almost 20 minutes to reach the place.

K was driving and me chit chatting....and we have to take a left where there was a red signal.ooops!I hate those left signals.They take forever.I was complaning as usual when I spotted a gori next to our car.She would have been in late twenties and was driving a convertible.As soon as she stopped the signal...I noticed her grabbing something from her handbag.It should have been compact powder..err some powder..she applied it all through her face and then she took a eyeliner and made a thin line on her eye lids.She then applied mascara and some lipstick.She made sure she used a lip liner before she got to lipstick.Then she adjusted her hair and was all done...I was still looking at her..when the signal turned green.She drove away....zoooooooom in that sexy convertible.

I thought " wow"!She looks perfect all set for her date..err..whatever it be.That was graceful.I have seen many gals getting ready in car..but didn't get to watch anybody so close.The best thing I liked about her was she looked so much into herself and was not bothered about the signal(which I would have been I were her!)and yet all set by the time red turned green.

Luckily I was having my sunglasses..so i assume she has not noticed me peeping through my window..inspite of K's pleadings.I just admired the way she got ready and I wanted to try that next time...hehehehe.

No comments: