I went to drivers licence office and renewed my licence.My license expired in April and I had been driving everyday without getting it renewed.I realised that yesterday when my friend told me that she was getting her's renewed.She and I took the license last year..and it was during the conversation it hit me and I checked the license only to find out that it got expired few months back.So today morning I was about to rush to the license office when K stopped me.He was like opposing to the idea of me driving to office now.But I was driving all the way for 4 months K! Plsss let me drive....
But did he agree? Nope!
He dropped me at the license office and it took me an hour to complete the process and he was there to pick me up.
phew!!
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Post a Comment