Another weekeng gone by..Boy!the days are going real fast..especially weekends.I look forward for weekends every week so that I can spend all the time with my dear hubby.It's already been 2 years since we got married and I would say I hate all mondays because I have to wait for another five days for a weekend..err.. to spend the whole day with my K.I dreaded all those days while I was working asI had to work on those days..and can't get to spend the time with K.To this day,I feel the best weekend is the one after I resigned my job.Man!my joy knew no bounds when I got to sleep with K late on saturday morning.Wow..I love weekends.If you ask me how do i spend my weekend,I would say it is as normal as any other day except that I don't spend much time in kitchen and all the time with my hubby.
I look forward to spend millions of weekends with my dearest hubby !
Sunday, August 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment