Wednesday, August 24, 2005

working out

It feels great after working out in gym.I feel satisfied..though completely drained out.I have a goal set for losing 5 pounds..and hopefully I should meet the goal by the end of september atleast.
I have been under rollercoaster of weight changes in these two years.Ever since I had been diagnised with thyroid pblm an year and half ago,I had gained 30 pounds and I have succesfully managed to lose the extra pounds.But wouldn't be nice if I manage to lose more than I aim?I am trying to:-)
The only thing so far I have achieved in this US of A is just this.I know I have lots more to go.Shortly I would like to see myself working and have a career.So far the job search is ok..atleast not starting to suck yet as many put it as.Sometimes I regret if I had made a wrong decision by leaving my previous one..This is one of the things I hate to do..i.e regretting after a deed.Let 's hope I find a better one afterall.

No comments: