You Are 25 Years Old |
![]() Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. |
Took this test for fun and guess what ! I act to my age perfectly. I turned 25 on 22nd October.As 22 nd was approaching I sensed that I am getting old..The thought of birthday coming up always seemed exciting to me..but for the first time it hit me that I will be entering the late twenties soon..I mentioned to Kiran that I feel old already! He smiled "To me, you are forever 22 !" I got married at 22. I blushed.This is the best compliment I have ever got from Kiran. Last year during the trip to India,I mentioned casually to Kiran that it would be nice if I have had a portable dvd player to view films during journey in flight. And Ta da! He surprised me with one on my birthday! So I am all set for my journey.:-) I remember these lines I read somewhere.. I could never find one such as you.. Some one who makes each day the best, each laugh the longest, each tear the saddest, and a life, my life, worthwhile. I love that you are with me and glad that you are mine !



2 comments:
Belated wishes again :). Didn't know you were my age - I turned 25 in august, so I am 2 months older (almost exactly 2 months :-D) and can boss over you anytime :-D.
But you are older than me in terms of marriage. I'm not even an year old ;-).
Thanks again.I know you are 25 years old..(from your profile ofcourse :-) )and also read your blog sometime ago.It was a very good read.
>>>so I am 2 months older (almost exactly 2 months :-D) and can boss over you anytime :-D.<<<<
Lol! Jee Saheb!:-))
Post a Comment