I have been tagged by Deepthi. I am surprised to realise that it is such a hard thing to write few words about me.This made me brief my priorities.
Thanks Deepthi!
Seven Things you want to do before you die:
* Take part in a walk for a social cause or for cancer foundation.
*Sponsor a child for life (we are currently doing that ).
*Continue learning veena. I had learnt to play veena but quit in between which I regret doing.
*Understand the meanings of Vishnu and Lalitha sahasranam and learn them byheart.
*Tour all Indian pilgrimages and get to know the significance behind those.
*Learn to play tennis properly.
*Live life fully and see that nobody has any complaints on me.
Seven Things you can do:
This is probably the hardest part..
*I can multitask things..like study fror exams while watching televison-topped my ug this way.:)
*I can listen to people for hours and reciprocate accordingly.
*I can smile at strangers and pull a conversation though I am shy.
*I can forgive and forget in short time.
*I can watch all kinds of movies though I cannot watch any movie the second time however good it is.
*I can put to action the things that inspire me immediately.
*I can keep home neat and organised all the time.
seven things you cannot do:
* I can't do without speaking to my mom for more than 2 days..I would feel like fish out of water.
*I cannot take spicy food at all . I have noticed that the amount of spice had reduced enormously in these two years without my realisation and find it quite difficult to add extra spice to my food when we invite friends.
*I cannot take meat .Though I had been forced and rediculed I never would venture that.I had been asked by few if this has anything to do with my religion and I believe it takes more than a religion to get habituated to those.
*I cannot say no to anybody.This is the one thing I wish I could do badly.
*I cannot come to terms with the philosophy of the purpose to live.
*I cannot stay alone for long hours. Staying alone drives me crazy.
*I cannot do without spending some time near God.
Seven things you say most :
*Oh man
*Oh..k
*achhaa
*hey
*noway
*wow!
*Great!
Seven celebrities you had crush on:
* Abbas - Prema Desam
*Salmaan - Maine Pyar Kiya (I know what you think :-) )
*Tom Hanks - Big
*Madhavan - Soap Opera Saya
*Dravid - World cup 1999
*Jack Nichilson - As Good As It Gets
*Russell Crowe - A Beautiful Mind (Not exactly a crush..I am a fan)
Seven Things that attract you to opposite sex:
*Modesty
*Taciturn
*Good physique (height to be precise)
*Good vacubulary
*Good sense of humour
*Good dressing style
*Caring nature
Since I don't read many blogs and ofcourse comment on those I read,I cannot tag anyone :(
So if anyone who comes across this can go ahead and get tagged :-)


2 comments:
Thanks for answering my tag :).
Its really great to know you sponsor a child. I would really love to do that. Need to get my priorities right {admonishes herself} :).
Study and TV together? wow!! I would try to do it, but always end up watching TV more :-D.
Cannot eat meat is a common factor :). I could never try it, not even to know how it tastes :-p.
I know what you mean by the not talking to mom thingy. I just can't do it either. Its like an ache if I don't talk to her atleast for a few moments. If she doesn't come online, I wait and then I can't resist calling her :).
Good to read the post. Looks like you have given it a lot of thought :).
Looks like you have given it a lot of thought
Yes Deepthi..Believe me when I say I almost broke my head with what I can do list.:-)
Btw You can try www.worldvision.org if you are interested in sponsoring a child.The best thing about this is you get to interact with the child through letters.
My joy knew no bounds when I received a drawing from the child.
It's really worth it.:-)
Post a Comment