Well! It's been a long time since I posted last.I am not sure of the reason..I just didn't feel like doing it.
My motto is blog only if you feel like.I don't want to think much just to blog something in my page.I blog for myself.
Some updates:
* Just replaced my laptop's keyboard with a new one.Split cereal with milk one fine morning on the keyboard and some keys quit working.I had to copy and paste everytime I used the keys. It took me more than a month to order a new keyboard and replace one.
sigh!
*Kiran's brother came to Florida for a visit. We had gala of time during the weekend.
His marriage is fixed in February and my would be co-sister is doing her masters here.
*Not much shopping during Thanks giving.
*Got in touch with my classmate from 10th( Chennai) and it felt great to touchbase after years..Incidentally he is coming to Florida for his masters..
*I am starting to India on Jan 2nd and will be back in March.
So will be back soon.:)
Monday, December 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good to see you back :). Thought you had left to India seeing that there were no posts for more than a month.. Yup, blog is your personal property, so you do as you please :).
Nice to hear about your trip to India. We ourselves are planning a trip somewhere around mid-Feb/March. But nothing's decided yet :).
Post a Comment