I am experimenting my new camera settings. You might see some pictures from now on.
This was taken while my cousin A came to visit us for a day..just for a day. He came on an official trip and just visited us for a day.
We had great time especially Soni who demanded he should just talk to her.Poor A had no choice but stick around her all the time.
Last time I met A was 8 years ago in 2003 when we got married. So It was total surprise for me to see him grow into a handsome, gentle young man.
I asked him what he wanted to eat and all he asked for is dal chaaval and dahi :-)
It was sad to see him leave the very morning..sigh!
I asked Suku later in the morning when K went to drop A off to airport
Me- where is nanna?
Suku- Affice
Me- Where is akka?
Suku- Shcoolll
Me-Hmm..where does amma go?
Suku- Gudi(temple). I to temple every monday evening for Shiva abhisheka and K has taught him that.
Me- Where is A mama?
Suku-(Looking upstairs towards his room and thinking hard)-I dooon know.
This is one of the first words in English he has taken after Soni.
:-)
Monday, October 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
simple dal chawal is all heart wants when away from home..
i could imagine suku speaking in totli boli (sweet childish way)
Post a Comment