Saturday, September 26, 2009

Why

Wow! Why is that you feel you want kids when you don't have any.When you don't have one,you love to watch infants and cuddle them and want one of your own. When you have one you are in totally love with, one around whom your world revolves, one with whom you want to share your every pinch of happiness and you realise it's just not cuddles you share with your part of this life but a whole loads of responsibility that comes with it and you understand it's not that easy to bring up a child..
Haha and you still want to have more kids..why is that?
>

2 comments:

Deeps said...

I think its nature. It makes you forget the bad things and remember only the sweet things. Snugli is still not even 2 and now when I think of the birth and the first year, I don't really remember how painful and difficult everything was, I only remember that she was so sweet and asleep most of the time {rolls her eyes} :-D. I guess we have a way of moving on ;-).

Smi said...

Everyone has an aha moment with their child. For me it was the first time Addy smiled at me after I'd nursed him one harrowing sleepless night. And that made me feel every goddamn bother is well worth it!