Soni wakes up from afternoon nap crying. I try to settle her with all the toys and books yet she was not happy. So I found a nail polish in my closet and was tempted to color her nails to distract her and it worked. Soni was very happy to have her nails painted and resumed her activities for the day.This was few days ago..
Fast forward today, I was busy in the kitchen preparing meals while Soni sitting in her chair was playing with a marker pen and paper trying to draw something on the paper. Few minutes later I turn to look at my 19 month old as there was silence..usually that is not so Soni.To my surprise, I see that she has been very busy painting her nails starting from thumb with the red marker I gave her ;))
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment