Saturday, May 23, 2009

Up Up

Mom - "Twinkle Twinkle little star ! How I wonder what you are!!"

S- "Up"

Mom -"Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky"

S- "Up"

Afternoon ,soon after the nap I start reading books to my 14 month toddler and after reading some I pick ' five wishing stars' book which has many stars in it.

S- "Up"

Mom - "Yes beta this is a star"

S- "Up"

Mom - "OK up in your language."

In the evening we go for a ride and I show her the sky and tell her that those are the stars

S- "UP"

I take her to a mall and as soon as I pick her up from the car seat

S (screaming)- "Up..Up"

I look everywhere and I see she is pointing to this.








We drive to 'Toys r us' during the weekend

S- " up up "

K looks everywhere to see if he can find something.

Finally this -









We come home and K opens his laptop while Sritha runs to mess with his keyboard.

S- "up..up.. "

K was clueless because he has not opened any pictures yet.After few seconds he cracks up and calls for me
.


K- "Did you ever notice anything next to "Favorites " icon on the laptop."

I was still thinking.

My little genius - "UP..UP."

1 comment:

Deeps said...

Sritha is one smart baby :)).