"Amma,when did I start talking in sentences ?How old was I?" I enquired my mom inquisitively.
As usual my mom "How do you expect me to remember after so many years chinni?"
I sigh as usual.
Well...I did note down dates such as when S started crawling and walking but I do not write down many cute incidents.I decide it's time to update atleast some since I am not going to get back these days.
I am planning to put down some things I remember as of now.
Well yesterday night was one of those evenings when S decided to wake up around 12.00 am.So after many failed attempts of K and I trying to get her to sleep, we gave up.
S was laying in between us with her wide eyes open after she discovers there is no way she can get out of the bed.
Me trying to kill some time and pointing to a tv in our bed room " S what is that?"
S- "T- eee"
Again pointing at clock I ask- "S what is this?"
S- "Tik tik tik"
Again pointing at our marriage photo I ask- "Who is that?"
S- "Nanna" pause "amma"
Me pointing at lord Krishna's picture- "This ?"
S- "Kissnnaa"
Then showing fan I ask her what that is.
S- "fanuu"
I am almost done with everything in our bed room.Then I find Lord venkateswara's small frame hung at the east side.
I told her few times in the past that we call him Govinda Govinda.
I ask-"So who is this S?"
She looks very seriously at the picture and turns to me where I still wonder if she would be able to pronounce such big word as I have not heard her say before.
She looks at me then raises her both hands upwards doing namaskar indicating that He is Govinda.
And then she fell asleep within two minutes.
My little stinker:-)


1 comment:
You are right..You do need Govinda's help to put these little imps to sleep:))
Nice story!
Post a Comment