Saturday, April 29, 2006

I was driving home from a mall. It is a30 minute drive and lots of signals in between. I was in relaxed mood trying to observe as I drive. I see some cars in hurry trying to go to their destination. I see some cars lagging behind the traffic. I see some trying to overtake the slower ones and race them. I see some overtaking the slower ones only to be stopped by a red signal.

As I pondered more, I felt that life is a ride from a place to the other.There are couple of haults in between. The drive gets slower by lots of distractions but one has to yield to them , give way to some and reach the place safe. There could be lots of speedbrakers trying to stop your way. But all we have to do is just apply brake without stopping and move on. As the drive gets longer, we become impatient enough to either become harsh or give up. But just remember that these are just the signals which turn into green sooner. All that matters the most is how we reach our destination finally.

Nevertheless don't forget to enjoy the drive !

No comments: