This is one of those Saturdays where I want to sleep longer atleast until 7.30 vs 6.30.My kids are morning persons like I was.
So one typical Saturday morning when I am too lazy to get up from bed..
Soni- Amma, please wake up.Ammma ammaaa ammaaa
Suku- Ammaa wake up.. ammma amma amma
Me- Please guys five minutes..
K(also sleeping)- No screaming Soni and Suku!Why don't you come to this side of the bed next to me and not bother amma.
We co-sleep and I try to put kids in one corner but every morning I catch them next to me on either side.
Soni to K- I want amma.
Suku- No, I want amma
Soni- No I want amma.
K-Guys, amma is mine first. I want amma.
Soni- No, I want amma
Suku- I want amma.
Me(Getting annoyed at the noise they were making at 6.00 am)- Why don't you guys each take one half of me and not yell now!
So there was a moment of silence after which
Soni- Ok.. I need a bigger half.
Suku- I want big aaaff.
K- well..err
Me- :-/
Monday, December 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
lol :))))
Post a Comment