My tread mill work outs are going good and am proud that I finally reached the phase of burning 225 calories(20 mins) today. I still find it difficult to take another 30 minutes from my schedule to fit my work out plan.I need to focus on doing that.However I am planning to keep up with this for another week and then try to increase the calories. Meanwhile I did not succeed in keeping the good diet.I had a small pizza and also panner butter masala this week:-/.Atleast I avoided Indian restaurant and instead ordered p.b masala and had them with home made rotis.That way I did not fill up my calories with unnecessary cold drinks and appetizers from restaurant.
So I need to watch what I eat more carefully but good news is that I am able to fit size 11(I started with size 6-7) and went up to 15.
I do have long way to go but atleast I am on the road.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment