Nowadays,Soni getting close to being a three year old, I can see her feeling insecure and jealous over the attention we show on her brother. So this is quite a challenging phase for me since Soni is agressive by nature.Though we keep hearing how common it is between two siblings one doesn't understand unless they face it.So I always try and keep extra patience while I have to make my toddler understand how she should take care of her brother.
So yesterday after nap schedule I was trying to engage both the kids with some blocks. While Soni was building a tower, Suku happened to knock it. Soni lost her temper and threw a block at him. The block was a plastic one.Ofcourse her behaviour is unexcusable. I tried to make her understand and tell her that I am not happy with what she just did. I kept reminding her of the incident and how it could hurt someone.
So after a while
Me- Soni, Suku nee tammu..nuvvu manchiga undali.
Soni- Ok amma
Me- mari tammu ki tagili unte?
Soni- Sorry amma
Me-Tammu ki inka emi teleedu.
Soni- Suku baby amma
Me- mari baby ni evarayina ee block to kodatara?(I showed a random block)
Soni- yellow block amma yellow block to kottindi Soni
:/
Saturday, February 05, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment