Soni- Hey Minnie ,How are you?
Me- What?
Soni- Nuvvu Minnie amma
Me- ok..so nuvvu enti?
Soni- I am Mickey amma.
I still surprised how she has picked up English sentences ask her
"Mari Sumukh enti?"
Soni- Sumukh emo Pluto.
Me- Nanna?
She pauses for a minute and then she declares
"Nanna emo Goofy"
I crack up.
Seriously this girl keeps me entertained all day long with her chit chat.
Kiran comes home in the evening.
Soni- Hi Goofy
Kiran-?
Sonu- Goofy..yes, you are Goofy(followed by some gibberish which is supposed to be English)
So Kiran after listening to this story finalises
" If amma is Minnie,I should be Mickey Soni"
Soni- No nanna, amma Minnie, nenu Mickey.
Kiran- Nenu mickey ra..amma Minnie kada
Soni- No, I am Mickey.
And this goes on and on while Pluto keeps staring at these characters.
I guess
we sound like one crazy Disney family.
Monday, January 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment