Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nine months

It's been long and eventful journey all way along for past nine months. I have had good days, very eventful days and unpredictable days all along with my little toddler. I had happy moments, tired moments, very tired moments and very very tired moments these nine months. It was not easy to keep up with my very active , naughty, always on the go toddler last nine months. It was challenging to keep my toddler entertained with books, trips to library and parks while being tired all day along.But I am so glad that I finally made it to the final big day January 18th and the result is so worth it.
Finally K and I are the proud parents to a beautiful baby boy Sumukh.My toddler is the proud big sister..she can't get enough of him:-)
Shall update the rest of the story soon..

2 comments:

Smi said...

Congratulations!
I can only imagine how it must be to handle a toddler who can be a handful and more plus a pregnancy. Take care and get enough rest (Yeah, right!) :)

Sweet Nothings said...

Thank you Smi! I am trying my best to take it easy and slow :-)