Friday, July 01, 2011

Skool and shoes

Suku and I drive to pick up Soni every afternoon around 1.00pm.There are exactly three signals after which I take a left turn to enter into a school complex.Today I crossed third signal to take the left turn as usual when I hear

Suku- Akka skool

Me- what..enti Suku?

Suku (almost jumping from joy)- akka skoooool

The 17 month brat could make out from the 'third signal' that he was about to see his favourite person in the world.

So now its mommy's turn to feel overjoyed and she stops in front of the school's parking lot shovering a kiss to her laadla while taking him out of the car seat when the brat starts screaming.

Suku- ammaaaa aaaaaa

Me- ???

Suku- shooos shooooos

Ok that's the brat's ultimate reminder for his emotional momma to not forget to put on his shoes.

:-)

No comments: