So Soni dear is in a "This is mine " phase.Now mommy is all clueless where she picked this sentence from especially in English.So our typical morning goes like this-
Suku plays with the teddybear.
Soni- This is my Teddy bear Suku
Suku- Ammaa ammaa(complain mode)
Suku takes a peek into his sister's favourite tv show.
Soni- Suku this is my Dora
Suku runs to restroom to accompany his sister and Soni yells
"This is my restroom."
The height of this phase is when Suku calls for amma and Soni says "This is my amma"
Ok..so don't get me wrong. I try my best to teach my soon 3 year old that she needs to share everything with her brother ofcourse the saga continues.
So we go to a restaurant and Soni picks something spicy from my plate and starts to choke (cough)a bit. While I comfort her with some water Suku imitates her cough and starts doing it repeatedly.
Soni (while trying to sip water amidst the chaos)- This is my Daggu Suku ..This is my Daggu..
Kiran and I- :-/
*Daggu- cough in Telugu
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment